Benefits of Accreditation
The setting up of Accreditation mechanism has institutionalized the Accreditation process, thereby establishing a transparent system where various Voluntary Organizations can be evaluated for their commitment and practice of principles of good Governance. It also provides access to various stakeholders some mechanism to understand the VOs and strengthen the spirit of voluntarism and philanthropy. In addition, the mechanism preserves the autonomy of the Voluntary Sector even while establishing a robust mechanism for self-regulation.
Voluntary Organizations avail the following benefits after getting Accredited by Credibility Alliance:
- Credibility Alliance Certificate of Accreditation ensures Credibility, Transparency & Accountability among stakeholders.
- Relish a wider reach with Credibility Alliance's websites displaying your organization's profile and sharing the profile with resource agencies, donors and key stakeholders.
- Enhanced prospects of attracting greater financial and other forms of support from various stakeholders, including Government and other donors
- CA organizes various periodic Capacity building training & workshops for strengthening organisational & programmatic practices. CA continuously shares information on key events, workshops and seminars for the benefit of Accredited organizations. At times it is also able to get special rates for the participation of member VO.
- Credibility Alliance works closely with many prominent organizations on various issues relating to the sector. CA also facilitates interaction between experts in different areas and promotes the sharing of ideas and information between the Voluntary Organization and the experts. CA helps VOs to seek issue based information in the Sector that they are working in, which helps in building the professional capacities of VOs through training, thereby enabling them to increase institutional capacities.
- Credibility Alliance is now a part of Project SAMMAAN on CSR which was launched by Hon'ble President of India on 29th April 2015. The project is in collaboration with CII, BSE and IICA. The benefit of this project will go directly to those VO's registered at Sammaan. We are getting this opportunity to link our Credible VO’s directly with the corporate.
- CA has been sharing with member organizations, via its' Learning Series: e-communiqué on Governance and Disclosures practices in Voluntary Sector and an e- communiqué on CSR. The Learning Series on CSR has received an overwhelming response from the Member VOs of CA.